Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

something completely different

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Micheal A, May 3, 2005.

1. OK - so this has NOTHING to do with motorcycles, but as I'm a motorcyclist, I decided to share this with you.
    I just fininshed training a guy who's going to work on a cruise ship as a...... Wait for it..... a rockclimbing instructor!!!

They have climbing gyms on cruise ships now!!!

Anyway, I thought it was pretty cool......

2. I do wonder what will be next... bush walking??
  3. yeah, no worries :shock: i paid top dollar to go on a cruise out on the ocean and go ROCK CLIMBING. why the hell not. maybe the next thing is a go-kart track or a triathlon course? or maybe, instead of lashing out thousands of dollars to go rock climbing on a cruise ship, you go do it on a mountain for peanuts :?:

:LOL: that is pretty funny eh :LOL:
  4. or why not.....

.....a motorcycle track around the ship, can't you just see frightened tourists scattering as you zipped by, fastest lap of the promenade deck, anyone???
  5. ummm, fly somewhere, then climb a mountain to get a view of the ocean?

pocket bike races on the poop deck?

With P&O's current record with one of their boats, It's probably for "disembarking drills", they also equip the on board gym with lots of heavy duty rowing machines, they look just like lifeboats.