Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Someone's solution to the RTA's new bike passenger laws.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Mickyb V9, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Dunno if you can accept this Tex ! :LOL:
    . . . but this tough Harley Rider does.

gxomin9.

Poor pooch might feel violated exposing itself like that !
    A free windscreen washer though for the tail-gater behind. :grin:

2. :LOL:
    I think it's kinda cute. Dog is even shielded against wind/rain. I guess the only downside would be if the rider had a fall :shock:
    Not like the poor bugger can be thrown off safely.

3. *WrOfWrOf* = tail gaiter

*press button on the tail* = piss

4. :LOL: Back protector?

5. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

6. Put a bull dog in there and that certainly will reduce tailgaters. Get one with a bladder problem for those who just tailgate no matter what :LOL:

7. Ahh, so THAT'S doggy style :-s

8. I was just thinking .... if you put a cat in there, they always land softly on their feet ..... so logically, if you have an off .... you wouldn't get hurt, just suspended on your back on top of the cat.

Who's willing to test my theory?

9. I have carried our beagle, Minty, in my ventura bag on the back of the bike
    aVkNaUJ.
    Unfortunately, I haven't taken any of her in situe, but do get a lot of smiles and pointing when people see her head sticking out, ears flapping in the breeze. I think she likes it.
    She has a harness and I use an ocky strap through that to one of the straps in the bottom of the bag. Beagles are a bit clumsy and I reckon she'd fall off if not strapped in.

10. :rofl:

11. I reckon thats heaps good, i would take ma dog, need one of them baskets in front of the bike live in movies and the thing carried ET :LOL:

That harness looks safe, the dog would be loving it. Like a roller coaster going backwards :sick: :sick:

12. i wonder if my German Shepherd will fit in there?

13. Ride

suppose you put the other at the front if you have 2 dogs?

14. I took my Shepherd for a ride once, Tash. She hated it. The dog in the op doesn't look happy either.

15. :LOL:
    She's got the exact same expression my beagle would have in it's face conveying "this is so undignified, but I like it too much to put up a fight"

16. hmm.. wonder how that would got with a doberman??

17. Cat_toast_swirl.

18. LOL (above pic)
    Just thought a bout putting my hyper german sheperd on, and getting him to piss/crap on demand, but seriously how does the dog in th original pic go to the toilet.
    get him a pair of draggins

19. I think you'd have to pull the beagle out first...

Cheers

Trevor G