Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Someone to ride with, Mornington/Cranbourne area

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Nathan30, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Looking for someone or someones to ride with as I dont have a lot of mates with bikes.
    Im an intermediate rider on my p's (Im 19yo) and I ride a Triumph Street Triple 660 lams.
    Im looking to have some fun and improve my skills, not really looking to go for a slow ride but just have fun is all.

Thanks heaps

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome!...

Get in touch with uncle greguncle greg, I hear good things about his rides, maybe a little out of the way for you though.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Welcome to NR...

And as above..join up at Lang Lang when you can.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hey Nathan, I live in Langwarrin and run rides around the Gippsland hills areas on Sundays, not super fast but spirited. As mentioned uncle greguncle greg runs rides on Saturdays leaving from the servo on the corner of Wellington and Stud Rds, usually heading into the Dandenong Hills and further north. These rides would usually allow a faster ride with more experienced riders in the group to help you if needed. Even when there are learners in Gregs rides they still also cater for the faster riders. Due to group sizes my rides will be slower if I have slower riders there.

Hope this helps.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome Nathan,
    as mentioned above, there are a few rides that happen most weekends.
    Also keep an eye out for the Sunday learner ride.
    Not necessarily for learners but a chance to meet some other riders and maybe go somewhere new.
  6. Welcome aboard :)

Plenty of ride opportunities to be found :)
  7. The Saturday epic ride is definitely for you. It's learner friendly but the pace varies depending on who's on it. Some weeks can be quite quick if it's just regular crew. Saturdays, 1230 for 1300 start at Rowville 7/11