Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Someone FKD with my bike today!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by jlyon9, Jun 29, 2011.

1. IMG_0629-1.

Full size link:
    http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc500/jlyon9/IMG_0629.jpg

Thought i'd share this. I have a good idea of the culprit, we give each other lip as soon as I step in the door every day. Good value. Almost died of laughter. Yes they were on both sides, but I didnt think to take a photo until after I took off the left side.

2. Did you keep them on for the ride home though??

3. ....VERY attractive!!.... I need to get me some!!...:D

4. that's it man, it's war! go purchase some gladwrap, condoms and some mayonaisse... and some chalk!

5. You're right, i should have, but didnt.

hahahaha how, may i ask, do you suggest i combine these items together?

6. you mean you've not heard of the triple mayo combo wrapped soggy muster?

7. HAHAHA! I'm going to buy some of these for my bike. Pink of course, no other colour reflects my superior masculinity accurately.

Good prank though, funny without doing any damage to anything other than ego's possibly :p

8. haha brilliant - absolutely keeping these in the tail for when I go riding with mates and we pull over...

9. Dad takes great pleasure in sticking white bunny ears on the DR's front fender, up against the headlight... I usually don't notice till I get a dozen odd looks and pull up after. Still planing something to do to his wee-strom...

10. :D I think it's funny as long as the bike was undamaged.

11. +1(y)