Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Some video tips for new riders.

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Mordeth, Aug 11, 2006.

1. #1 Mordeth, Aug 11, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    I make lots of vids while riding. Most are just me talking about nothing. But a few people like to watch them....so I keep making them. I made one with a couple of tips and called it "Tips for New Riders" and BOOM it had thousands of views the first day....while most of my other vids get a few hundred. So I made some more Tip videos.

Don't mean to promote my own vids too much but if you are new to riding these might actually help you:

1. [media=youtube]BX3PMckEX-0[/media]

2. [media=youtube]8O7c71iCtOs[/media]

3. [media=youtube]4JTSiIySoMw[/media]

The rest of my vids can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...rdeth13&search_sort=&search_category=0&page=7
  2. any way we can download these for reference purposes?

countersteer explanation was really good. nice to see it in action.
  3. taking safety tips from a guy called 'more death' ? ya shitting me right ??
  4. well the explanaition of countersteering was good... even gave demos while riding
  5. they were interesting. Thanks
  6. :LOL: hehe....good post. My name is from a character in Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series...that's all.
  7. Good stuff, thanks for taking the time out to do it. Good advice is hard to come by....
  8. Good stuff mate... keep it up and one of these days you can make your very own DVD ! :)
  9. Yeah....I could call it "Motorbiking for your average everyday rider"....since I can neither race nor stunt.....I suck.
  10. Nice vids to help out some newbies, and old hands too by the sounds of the bikers ou've met.

Q: Where do you mount your camera? Looks like it's inside your helmet, especially when you pull the visor down and the wind cuts out.
  11. #11 Mordeth, Aug 11, 2006
    A: [media=youtube]XKc9RI_0OtU[/media]
  12. #12 DuHAST, Aug 11, 2006
    smart,easy,&quick, well done.
    BTW nice vids the FunDay stuff, gee your game riding in Taiwan, looks crazy on those streets.
  13. transportable too! from scooter to bike.
    gotta get a me a camera that takes movies longer than 30s.
  14. If you do get one then get one that records in MPEG-4 format. It has great quality and uses little memory space.....kinda like mp3.
  15. Thanks mate I needed the countersteering one.
  16. awesome to watch and learnt a few things.
  17. moredeth, loved all your vids, thanks for this one mate :grin:
  18. X2

19. good informative vids :grin:

keep it up :LOL: