Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Some things just put a smile on your face

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Panthus, Apr 10, 2008.

1. He had a little jacket on to go with his hat :) Couldn't help but take the pic

2. cute! needs a large dog now :p guess it would be the same as carrying a pillion, as long as they kept stil
  3. Thats the cutest thing i've seen in along time!!!! :)
  4. :LOL:
    That is the cutest thing !!!
  5. I was coming back from McDonalds in the wet the other night with sundaes for the crew and didnt zip my panniers ... when i hit a speed bump (i usually stand up on the pegs so I don't have to slow down all that much) i managed to lose one of them on the road.

I backtracked a bit and found it .. but .. imagine if it was a dog, not a sundae :shock:
  6. So slow down and pooch is safe.

7. That's gold :LOL:

Now if only a cat could be well behaved enough to ride a bike....
  8. Hey someone stole my pooch!! :grin:

I wonder if theres been a thread titled Bikers and their Pets?? :?
  9. How cute.... although I'd hate to see the bike hit a bump.. and doggie go airborne!
  10. #10 K!rkinpuzel, Apr 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  11. tex and bundy, two absolyte champions

12. Got some kevlar on that doggie to go with its glasses? :p
  13. Yeah so the dog's cute - but what about the Dairy Farmers Top Box :cool:
  14. #14 raven, Apr 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    That's bullsh*t...I would'nt mind kicking that bastard into the bus stop instead. Yeah...
    I've got a sense of humor...this is just very poor taste! :evil:
  15. Yes, yes there has. :)
  16. I recon I could punt that little tool at least half way there (just before the bus arrived would be good).
  17. omg! it's soooo cuteee~ :])
  18. Raven & BlueZX14, I'll share the road with u guy's anytime.
    If I caught that bastard kicking Bundy or any other dog for that matter, I'd be using the prick for a traction aid and yes the commercial is in bad taste, purely because some F...wit will try and emulate that wanker actor and try and kick a real dog into a bus stop, I just hope I'm around if anyone ever tries it!!.

Tex & Bundy
    ps: That little dog is cute, I just hope his owner has a restraint on him so he can't accidentally fall out.
  19. The pic actually reminded me of a guinea pig I saw once in a milk crate on the back of a postie bike in Willoughby. It had a pink ribbon around its neck, I remember... Didn't look like it had any restraints on it too, which is kinda freaky. What would have happened if the guinea pig decided to go for a jump when the bike was moving???
    Strange sight I tell you...
  20. Interesting, I absolutely abhor animal violence, however I still see the clever side of the ad (Which has been around for about 5 years)

And slightly OT, how the heck does bundy keep his balance on the tank?Are you running a special tank protector?