Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

some sad band news

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by edgelett, Sep 9, 2007.

1. It is with great sadness that The Irresponsibles announce the departure of drummer Brent Lowe from the group. Brent has decided to concentrate his efforts on Tall Order and his family, and we wish him well with his future. Brent will continue to play with The Irresponsibles until a new drummer has been recruited.

We are now faced with the enormous task of finding a new drummer to take up sticks with The Irresponsibles. We seek a committed person who is prepared to work hard and have fun, who is creative and willing to give it their best. Those interested can contact us via e-mail at theirresponsiblesband@hotmail.com, or through our myspace page www.myspace.com/theirresponsiblesband. If you know anyone who might be suitable for the position, we ask that you forward this e-mail on to them.
  2. BoooooOOOoooooo. F*cken drummers.
  3. I worked with a guy who had a band and the 1 memeber they kept needing was a drummer.

What is it with Drummers?
  4. get a drum machine.... you only have to program them one ;)
  5. Well if you want to wait about 10 years I have a drummer who can also play bass at home! He is only 8 so brent may have to fill in for a little while yet! :LOL: :LOL:
  6. lol - thanks Matt I'll keep him in mind.

it sucks, but it's probably for the best. we've already had to say no to a big show for the RSPCA because Brent couldn't make it due to family commitments.

Hopefully we get someone new soon.

I've already had a couple of e-mails so it looks promising.

meanwhile... VOTE FOR US ON UNEARTHED!

7. No probs, we also have a keyboardest, a singer, a volionist and a lead guitarist. So I might just do a Hanson [mmmm bop not xeno one] and start our own little band! :cool: :cool:
  8. damn...thats bad news!

What is it with drummers anyway? Our last drummer ditched us as well...but thank god for multi talented people! Our bass player became the new drummer, and the lead singer became the new bass player :LOL:
  9. How do you know when the stage is level? The drool is coming out of both sides of the drummers mouth! Ba-doom chhhhhh
  10. Ah. drummer jokes.

What do you call the guy who hangs out with musos in bands? A drummer...

My wife, a muso, and her muso colleagues have millions of drummer jokes. Likewise, drummers have millions of guitarist, bass player and vocalist jokes... (all the same, obviously)
  11. Why is a drum machine better than a drummer?

With a drum machine you only have to punch the info into it once. :grin:
  12. nooooooo. nail him to the floor and don't let him go :twisted:
  13. while it did cross my mind, unfortunately I can't hold the fact that he wants to spend more time with his kids against him.

all we can do is find a BETTER drummer.
  14. Listening to your songs now, but who's you on the MySpace website?
    I'm guessing bottom right of four? :grin:
  15. <edit - wrong thread> :oops:
  16. pfffffffft :LOL:

I'm the guitarist - the red haired chick.