Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Some People should be relieved of the right to breath

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by vic, May 7, 2006.

1. Charity robbed

06may06

CALLOUS thieves have trashed and stolen cash from the offices of a charity that bankrolls research on Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.

Workers arrived yesterday morning to find the Malvern headquarters of Victorian SIDS and Kids had been ransacked. Donations to the charity's annual Red Nose Day appeal had been stolen.

"Arriving to work today was heartbreaking and stressful," said CEO Karen Passey.

"It's the time and money we have to invest into repairs and reorganising our offices.

"We are only a month away from launching our new campaign, which is letting the public know about our new targets in researching stillbirth."

For information on Red Nose Day, June 30, visit www.rednoseday.com.au

I swear some people....... :evil:

Anyone wanna join in and help them boost their funds before red nose day arrives on June 30th?

2. Some people are such low, low human beings... :(

3. Again, this is one of those issues than can only be properly solved with a hammer. :evil:

Maybe we should have a red nose coffee night. :idea:

4. I hope they get caught and some jail time, there's fellas inside that enjoy dealing with these types.

5. Thats what I'm thinking, perhaps on a Saturday mid afternoon/evening?

6. make it a weekend thing Vic, and you got my vote.....

7. Similar theme. I oganised Shave for a Cure at the supers this year. Quite a few Netriders put in some money. Young gNat Doherty had a tips tin on the counter at her work with a sign on it collecting for the shave. Some low life stole. No idea how much was in it, but some peope are a walking endorsement for abortion.

8. Hammer or coffee? :? :shock: :LOL: