Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Some people really need to get a life

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by jd, Jul 3, 2008.

1. http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/07/03/2292836.htm
    Given how long ago this was aired why do I get the feeling the complainant probably never even saw the show, just "heard about it" from someone else :roll:.
    They'll probably start complaining about how fast they drive on their test track next.

2. Oh FFS! What a fkn looser!
  3. So Jeremy and James were neither drunk, or out-of-control of their vehicles ... but they had a gin and tonic ...
    Has this guy never been to a bar and then driven home?? FFS ... I could understand if they were drinking beer by the keg-load ... but this is plain stupidity.
  4. He pops up everywhere!

5. One fkn person. When are people/corporations finally going to ignore people like this?
  6. We should too.
  7. whats this? you cant drink while driving....

*puts down beer*
  8. That's a load of crap.

We should have a protest drunk drive!
  9. It only works when you're driving over international waters.
    What we need is a really, really long bridge.
  10. Too hard I will just have a beer instead.
  11. #11 jimmym, Jul 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Haha! Watch the clip, he drives like a psycho! Nothing to do with alcohol but his driving manner should be more of concern than the fact he's drinking. Its a good watch too..

12. fcukn love this show! they should do a special on motorbikes
  13. only if they go left glove first. Right hand holding a beer.
  14. Clarkson's pet hates (besides "Vegetableists") are bikes and Australia. :LOL: The other two ride though - as does the entire production team of Top Gear.
  15. they wern't driving.. they were sailing on international waters... :)
  16. I wonder what the Australian version of Top Gear will be like?
  17. shit.
  18. Ice-skating & skiing you mean :LOL:
  19. As the population ages you can expect only an increase in grumpy old people with heaps of time on their hands writing inane letters to the editors on matters both humble and grand.
  20. I hope that you wont be at the forefront, Paul