Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Some of my junk :P

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by MattyB, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Eh, Thought I'd show you some photos I've taken and editted.

Anyone else into photography or 'photoshop art'?
    Show us some :D

Speeding Fire.

Sin City

2. [img:640:480:5e494bd2a2]http://members.dodo.com.au/jrcn/baybynight.JPG[/img:5e494bd2a2]

i see your junk and raise you one un-adulterated pic i took not so long ago.

3. I see your un-adulterated pic you took not so long ago, with one un-adulterated pic IIII took not so long ago :p

At frankston beach

And I raise youuuuuu *checks his deck*

with.. A stitch of me when i was 18 :D

And.. 45 shots merged into one of the Melbourne Muesum

Show me more :D
  4. Wow guys...they're good! Matt, if this is what you want to do for a living, then do it! Read my sig....it's not as hard as it seems. :) Study part time if need be and flip burgers or collect trolleys or whatever for the rest of the week. You're talented. Go for it!

P.S - My oldest daughter is in love with you. :grin: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  5. deleted - double post....
  6. Aww thanks Rosie :D

It's only a hobby at the moment, though I wouldn't mind going to Tafe and studying to learn more, and see if it is worth pursuing.
    Though photography is incredibly hard to get into, and it might be a safer option to go for something more reasonable.

And tell your daughter i'm flattered :) haha
  7. So don't talk about it...do it! :) Try it. And sure, it's hard to get into...but who's saying you don't have what it takes to get into it? *shrugs* :)
  8. Good point, cheers :D:D

9. except for the crap on my lens here's one near home

i carry a camera for work, for pictures of surfacing for design purposes.
    sometimes i just click around and this is the kinda stuff i come across.

the first one i put up was after a 14hr nightwork shift, and this is doing the road near narooma :grin:
  10. ...and this lonely old shop between west wyalong and grenfell in a town called caragabal.
    its a ghost town and i feel it every time i look at this one