Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Some new gear

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Mik84, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Well ive decided after being away from me bike a few months im gonna shout meself some new gear.

Decided i really liked the Alpinestars 7-2 Jacket in black though after going to a few local shops no one has one as apparently they were abit of a flop and they have trouble selling them. Trust me to have really bad taste :p

So considering ive got a good idea what size id need i just decided ill grab one from the states, id been considerin grabbing some stuff from there anyways... And i can grab a new lid as well for the money im savin! (Im aware it wont be legal though either is my bike so im not too concerned)

http://tinyurl.com/yfdpzc
    http://tinyurl.com/ybefjo

After sending off emails to heaps of US stores flyinbrians was the best deal so i think ill prob go with them. I know others here have used them before without dramas so ill let yas know how i go...

Also ive been wanting to get a bike alarm for a while now and while ive got some time off to fiddle with it i might grab one. Im pretty keen on the "Scorpio SR-i500SE" Does anyone know any one that stocks them in Syd? Being electrical id rather purchase it in Aus incase of any warranty issues.

2. Nice jacket and that helmet looks awesome .. :twisted:

3. Cheers, i always liked the Duhammel ones but too many people i know have em so when i saw that one i had to get it! I was considering the new shark Duhammel but liked the Shoei better in the end...

As for the jacket atleast someone likes it, everyone i spoke to at stores said no one likes em thats why they dont stock em!