Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Some market research on fines

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' at netrider.net.au started by smee, Dec 8, 2008.

1. This email I received
    I get them often by this research group and they are very good and I also know some other Netriders have done them before
    Hello everyone,
    I have included the phone number as this is the only way you can contact them
    Please Victorians only and places are limited.

Code:
    We are in need of males and females for an approximate one hour face to face interview. Each person will have a separate time and the interviews will be held either at Richmond  ($70 cash) or possibly your home or place of employment  ($60 cash).  There is a follow up phone interview later next month and for that there is an extra $20 cash. 

IF YES TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING AND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN THE MARKET RESEARCH, PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING AND RETURN YOUR REPLY TO ME.

IF YES TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING, INDICATE WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING HAVE YOU RECEIVED WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS

a)    PARKING FINE.....................................................................................................

b)    LATE TOLL INFRINGEMENT NOTICE...................................................................

c)    SPEEDING OR RED LIGHT CAMERA FINE...........................................................

There is no need to reply if "no" to all of the above.

There are limited vacancies and I will ring all of the people who respond "yes" to the category required above or until the numbers have been filled.

To all of you, thank you for your support during 2008 and I wish you a very happy Christmas and holiday season. All the very best for 2009.

Regards
    Cathy

Ph: 9842-8859