Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Some good news :D

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Flipper, Feb 24, 2005.

1. After having a crappy week with the burglary, I went for a job interview yesterday for a full time position as an instructor at my work where I drive a bus. Got the phone call this morning to say I got the job so I am a happy lass now \:D/
    Only thing is that it will mean I dont get my fix of Netrider during the day :shock:

2. It also means that we don't get the pleasure of your company during the day either. :-(

Congrats on the job though!!!

3. Congrats Debs, you rock (of course) :D

4. That is fantastic news!!!

5. OK , I know i live out in Reservior and am a bit out of the loop , But when did this happen ???
    Is everything OK ?

congrats on the good news too deb

6. congrats,well done on ur new job,im sure u will find the time to wrk out where the internet cafes r in melbourne

7. Congrats :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Lisa :twisted:

8. That's great news, congratulations. Glad to hear that something positive happened to you considering the earlier burg and whatnot. :)

9. check this thread out. (about half way down) :cry: :x

EDIT: Matt's link (below) will take you right to it!

10. Read here

Congrats Deb!!!

11. Thanks for the links .
    I rang and spoke with deb , when i heard.
    I didnt read the party thread as i cant go :cry: and didnt want to know what i was missing out on .

12. Congratulations Deb!! Hope you're happy in the new job! :D

13. Congrats Deb.

We'll have to hook you up with a laptop and wireless :p

Greg

14. WhooP!

Big Congrats Mumma Hen!!

15. Excellent!!!

I love good news stories. 8)

I hate low life scum-sucking turds who steal. :evil:

Hope the turds die a long slow painful death, hope you get everything replaced.

EDIT... hope the ankle biters aren't too upset either...

JJ

16. Well done, Deb - at least something good's happened this week. :)

17. Fantastic news, Deb! Hope it works out exactly as you want it too!

:D :D :D

18. Comiserations :evil: and congratulations :D .

Leanne :eek: :? :)

19. Well done Deb! :D

20. That's great news Debs, you'll be able to afford a wireless laptop in no time, then you'll never miss out. :wink: