Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

some days are just bottlers!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by hornet, Apr 18, 2011.

1. It's a glorious sunny riding day here in Wollongong

I'm on holidays

Today I had my six-monthly doctor's visit to be told that my cholesterol, trigiycerides, blood sugar, etc etc, are the lowest they've been in decades

And when I went helmet-hunting, expecting to have to go to Sydney, I picked up a Vemar Jianno flip-front, WITH the internal sun-visor, for just $195, at Norm Fraser Motorcycles, a few kays from home

and spent the last few hours riding around, enjoying points one and two :LOL:
  2. Yesterday was a great day for a ride.......Shame I had to be in the car
  3. It has been a great day. I've spent it enjoying the finer points of dynamic mechanics.
  4. Paul, the only thing that could make your and my day better, is getting our "Seniors Card" in the mail.
  5. Ah Rog, I am old enough to GET a senior's card, but I work too many hours in the week to qualify....

(besides, as I was bending the old Hornet through the twisties outside of Helensburgh, if anyone had seen they would have taken my Senior's Card off me anyway :LOL:)
  6. good work, mate.