Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Solo rack for xvs250 V-Star - single seat

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Hotchips, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Hi all.

I am after something like this
    for my xvs250 V-Star.
    I have the single seat for cheap rego - and I cannot carry pillion anyway:p and I love this as it gives me a back rest(y) and is a nice rack which I need. What I don't like is the hefty pricetag.:facepalm:

Does anyone know a good Australian supplier of spares - online or in Brisbane? Basic googling has not revealed a lot, but there may be some larger accessories places that stock (or can get) similar products.

2. Hi all,

Well, I finally took the plunge and got my single seat set up rack. Boy, what a beauty! Fits straight on, looks cracking good, and takes my laptop off my back for my daily commute.
    Judy from Motorcycle Adventure products was outstanding with the service, and even gave the kids a free tour of the Alpaca's they have. I could not recommend motorcycleadventure.com.au enough. If you are in Brissie, its a cracking good ride out Dayboro way. OUTSTANDING. Last week I also had the pipes tweaked and my little baby now has a very nice note. She is only a baby cruiser, but she is brilliant!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. very nice (y)
    • Like Like x 1