Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Archived' started by al.ramsay, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 al.ramsay, May 3, 2013
    Last edited: May 6, 2013
    Hi All,
    I am the first registered owner in quite some time for this lovely MC22. I have spent a good amount of both time and money getting it to the state it is in now and have a very recent mechanical pass slip. The listed km's may or may not be indicative of the bike as I had to change the speedo due to it not reading correctly. It read 48,294km's and still have it for reference. I have replaced pretty much every seal, gasket, o-ring and any other ancillary part to make sure she will work for years to come and the compression for the cylinders I am told are within the tolerances of factory spec. A few of the replaced parts are as below...
    • The carbs have been rebuilt with new jets, washers, seals and boots
    • New chain and sprockets front and rear
    • Fork seals replaced, new oil
    • New fairings - Chinese imported but matches the factory colours this bike came out in
    • Replacement Tank (new to this bike, in really good used condition)
    • New fuel tank petcock and filter
    • New Plugs
    • Replacement coils and leads
    • New grips and bar ends
    • New brake pads front and rear,
    • Reconditioned brake calipers, hoses, master cylinders
    • Brand new Michelin Pilot Sport Radial tyres - front and rear
    I have just put a 12 month rego on it and will include a full tank of 98. Willing to assist with inter-state or statewide shipping at buyers cost.

Looking to sell for $4300 - negotiable on price.

Just replaced the old tyres with the new Michelin Pilot Sport Radials, so definitely nothing needed for some time on this bike.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.