Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Yamaha XVS650 Classic

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Stormtrooper, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Stormtrooper, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
    I'm posting this up for a friend of mine - I can vouch for this bike being in immaculate condition!

Forgot to include in the original ad the bike has 21,650km on the clock.

---------------

Regretful sale, wife says I can't have more than one bike.
    This XVS650 Classic was the 2010 release in October 2009, I've looked after it and people still ask me if it's new.

It has a current roadworthy, so you can ride away without waiting.

Never been dropped, and regularly serviced. I'm fussy about my bikes and this has had its oil changed and a new filter every 3000 - 4000 km.
    Comes with Vance & Hines pipes fitted, these have a great note and get lots of compliments.
    Original pipes supplied also.

Brand new front and rear tyres fitted, they've done less than 50km since fitting.
    Full service and inspection 50km ago.
    Comes with 12 months rego so you don't have to worry about paying that bill for some time!

The back rest and rack on the back are heavy duty stainless, the rack has a 60kg load rating. Great for a swag or tent and your gear for weekend rides. 2 leather saddle bags optional if you want them, I used them for one trip but found I can pack enough on the bike without them.

This bike is just brilliant. It starts first time every time, and has never let me down. It's extremely comfortable, looks great, and handles well. It's the best balanced cruiser I've ridden. It's been right around Tassie and took all the mountains, bends and roads in its stride.
    It's LAMS approved, although to ride and hear it you wouldn't know it as it lacks nothing. Keeps up with the bigger cruisers easily and it feels big, yet is low to the ground so it's easy to get on and handle. Shaft drive is great - no more lubing and adjusting or cleaning dirty rear wheel - you'll never want to go back to chains again.

I'm very sad to see her go, I've had many great times with her - but the other woman in my life must be obeyed.

Asking $8,000 inc RWC.

Attached Files:

2. Wow. Looks immaculate. Best of luck for the sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.