Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[SOLD] Yamaha FZR600 $3000 ono.

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by kols_kebabs, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you're looking for a cheap to run reliable commuter with a bit of an edge this is it. These make sweet streetfighters, and would be better (in terms of being cheaper, faster, more reliable, and just as easy to throw around) than even an RGV250 as a first track bike.

1994 FZR 600. Good condition for age. Handles faultlessly. Engine runs well, quiet, no smoke, no leaks, starts and runs reliably. Very fast bike.

81'000km on the odo

Chain, sprockets and tires won't need replacing for at least another year, all in great nic. All lights work. Few minor scratches and marks, like any old bike.

I've literally just put a new clutch, new fuel pump, new fuel cap, + oil and filter changes, all less than 500km's ago. Nothing to be done.

Aftermarket megacycle exhaust and mini indicators have been fitted.

Bike is located on the Central Coast of NSW. Registration till 28/07/2010.

Only selling because I need to move half way across the state to go to uni and need something with 4 wheels and a bit of storage.

DSC01895.

DSC01889.

DSC01937.

A few scratches in the tank because I'm a spanner when it comes to handling spanners

DSC01939.

Crack in the rear left tail

DSC01940.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/kols_kebabs/DSC01938.jpg

2. Re: [NSW] Yamaha FZR600 $3000 ono.

But really I'd take like $2000. I have to move house in two weeks and can't take it with me, giving it away.

3. Re: [NSW] Yamaha FZR600 $3000 ono.

Looks like it would make a great, super cheap, upgrade bike - especially for someone who wanted to tinker. I'm a bit surprised no one has expressed any interest. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.