Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

*SOLD* [VIC] Alpinestars Reflex Knee Guard (New)

Discussion in 'Archived' started by NuXnug, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ***SOLD***
    Condition: Brand New - (Never Used with tags still attached incl all packaging)

More info &/or pictures, Link: http://www.alpinestars.com/Reflex_Knee_Guard/pd/np/170/p/650235.html

Reason for Sale:
    Bought these online with a bunch of other items. Size is way to big for me (Thought these were smaller in size so i went adult >.< ).

Reason for Purchase:
    I currently have a set of knee guards by EVS (i think, from AMX), found these a* guards that cover alot more of the sides of the knee and hence want the added protection.

Asking: $35

Postage at buyers cost or more than happy to arrange a meet.
  2. I have a feeling that it's US$25
  3. Re: [VIC] Alpinestars Reflex Knee Guard (New)

sorry for the late replies to a couple PM's i recieved this week. Been in Daylesford. So i'lljust post a general post in reply.

To question regarding 1 size fits all... Correct the website says one size fits all, but when i came to purchase it, i was given the option between adult and junior, so i can only assume i would be able to obtain a smaller size.

To another....The look of the guards are exactly as seen in the direct link (Black with red trimmings)

and yes, guards are still for sale.
  4. interesed in guards can u find out how much to send to Mackay Qld 4740 thanks
  5. easiest way i looked into today was a 3kg express post statchel. $13 bucks something. I'm like 95% sure i'd fit the guards into that sized statchel.

I guess i'll just say flat rate $10 anywhere in AUS if you need delivery.
  6. ***SOLD***
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.