Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[SOLD]: Teknic pants: textile, armoured, as new

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Whipster, Jul 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Now including postage, gotta move these!

For sale: Teknic 'Tactic Convertible' armoured textile pants.

Size: USA/Can/UK 32, Ger/Euro 42

Price: Now $120.00 including registered post Aus wide if required

These have hard knee armour in them, not the soft stuff like in the DriRider gear. Product description here.

Selling because I was in a rush when I bought them, so I got one size too small by accident. Needed to wear them that day for an overnight trip to the country, so by the time I figured out my mistake it was too late to exchange them. Selling in as new condition - I wore them four or five times, the rest of the time they've been hanging up.

Very good pair of pants, nice and sturdy, and they did a fine job of keeping me dry on the one occasion it rained while I was wearing them. They are still under warranty (one year warranty), I will supply all original tags and original purchase receipt. I am happy to post them anywhere in Oz at buyer's expense, otherwise pickup from Perth. Happy to answer any queries about the product. I will post a pic as soon as I can.

I paid $270 for these, and as I said am selling basically as new, so I think an asking price of xxxx is fair, otherwise make me an offer.
  2. Bump due to price drop

Edit: Just saw in the T&Cs that bumping not allowed. Apologies, mods. Most forums allow bumping in the classifieds if you add significant new info, e.g. a price drop like I have? Somebody care to clarify? Sorry again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.