Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW [Sold] Teardrop Camper Trailer

Discussion in 'Non-Bike Stuff for Sale' started by MichaelR65, Nov 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I built this camper trailer last year but sadly must sell it.

I am asking $8,500 but negotiable depending on how much gear is included.

Vintage style based on Benroy design. 8x4 trailer with sleeping space for two and galley under rear opening hatch.

Only approx. 420kg so easy to tow with a small car, ideal for a classic. Practical accommodation for two and looks great too.

New galvanised box section chassis, new springs, 15” alloy wheels (including spare), good ground clearance, LED tail lights. Registered to June 2015. Old style NSW trailer number plate.

Built strong with plywood floor and walls, aluminium composite roof insulated with foil and foam. Cool in summer, warm in winter.

Two big side doors with “Wiley” windows and flyscreens. Opening roof hatch with electric fan and fly screen. Lots of storage space in overhead lockers. Large rear hatch to access separate galley area. All key lockable and secure.

Drawbar mounted lockable vintage metal storage trunk suitable gas bottles, jockey wheel, etc.

12 volt electrical system with battery, roof mounted 20 watt solar panel, charge controller, 4 circuit breakers. Fitted with new 4 speaker stereo with aux in and roof antenna, LED lighting inside and out, 2 x 12v sockets plus 2 x USB charge ports, battery charge indicator.

Beautiful little camper, easy to tow and comfortable for a weekend away or longer trips.

Attached Files:

2. Is that your Goddess in the pics too? One of my favourite cars.
  3. Hi Womble, yes, my Goddess, a 1973 DS23 Pallas. NOT for sale :]

4. Beautiful
  5. As is the trailer, more a work of art than anything...
  6. SOLD

Thanks for all the interest and comments.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.