Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Suzuki SV650N 2006 (Non-LAMS)

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Ned, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Ned, Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
    Suzuki SV650N (NON-LAMS) 2006 model (plated 2005)
    Only one previous owner, this bike has been kept in very good condition.
    Extras include:
    Adjustable levers
    Heated grips (currently not fitted)
    Rear hugger
    Radiator guard
    Go Cruise GPS
    Bagster tank cover
    Megacycle pipe

Front suspension has been serviced and rear tyre and front brake pads recently renewed as well as the 66,000km service. This bike has served me very well over the time I have had it, mainly used for longer trips and never as a commuter. Still plenty of get up and go from this 650, someone looking for a mid-size naked with comfort would be encouraged to consider the SV.

Don't let the kms put you off, this bike has had the oil and filter changed every 6000km and has been maintained in fantastic condition as seen in the photos. Comes with roadworthy certificate and rego until 23 September 2014.

Asking $3490

Please PM me for phone number or post here if you have any questions,

sv main - Copy. sv rhf - Copy. sv hugger (2) - Copy. sv dash - Copy. sv rear - Copy. sv pipe - Copy.
  2. This is a great bike, well looked after by the owner. If you see it in real life, you won't believe it's a 7 year old bike - looks stunning. Great ride as well, as I have seen it in action many times. This is a great buy for anyone looking at their first post LAMS bike!
  3. Thanks Garido, you have done a few thousand kms behind this bike and know what it's like.

It's currently locked away under cover waiting for its next owner to give it a new home and treat it to some twisty roads.
  4. I'd buy it if I was allowed to ride it :)
  5. #5 Ned, May 5, 2014
    Last edited: May 6, 2014
    Happy to say my SV that served me so well clocking up heaps of kays all over Victoria (and some in NSW and SA) has found a new home down on the coast. I hope the new owner gets as much fun out of it as I did :woot:
    • Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.