Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Soundwave Ticket 2013

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by MV, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale, looking for face value or close too ($187), the event is this Friday 1st March.

I can deliver, you can collect from Altona North or Port Melbourne or meet there in the morning.

Cheers!

2. Hey mate, throw it up on gumtree - sold mine in a couple of hours today for $200. Another person messaged me to buy it for 130, ill pm you their number and maybe you can squeeze some more out of them! Gluck

3. I did have 2x tickets to SW Adelaide and I sold them on Gumtree for 500 and had someone offer 550 to jump the queue of people contacting me...

4. so wish i could go to another one, sydney was epic

5. Happy to let it go for face value, that's enough to cover my food & booze for the day :)

Tentatively sold pending collection tonight.

6. Well, that fell through, still for sale :)

7. I know its a bit late, but you do know Oztix had a Buy/Sell/Swap program going for Soundwave yeah? Essentially you handed your ticket back to Oztix, they found a buyer, you got the full cash back and the new buyer got the ticket. Bloody awesome program!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.