Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Sidi b2 EU44

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Kha-Khees, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Interested, your pics won't load, what colour are they. So you want 200 posted? You able to use PayPal? Works best for buyer/seller protection
  2. #3 Kha-Khees, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
    Hmm, they worked linking to facebook, and I can see it in the post myself. Guess dropbox is being funny. They're silver. Visual wear consists of slight scuffing on the hard plastic in-step piece around the heel, it rubbed on rear-set plates.

If you're in melbourne 180 pickup (or meet within reason).

(maybe this one works?)
    [​IMG] nope.

Oh yes and re: paypal, I guess that can work but would prefer direct deposit (or meet with cash).
  3. This is a rule? Where is it listed? None of the stickies.

It has occurred to me that I'd probably use the money directly from paypal soon anyway. My only misgivings were potential fees for transferring it out, but I realised that's not the case for non-merchant accounts.
  4. It's my own rule, PayPal is safer, might have to try some on at ny local, before committing 100%. They are really like new. I'll see, if I can get to my local soon, only reason is to make sure as I've never had sidi, they may be different size wise!
  5. Fair enough. Make sure you're happy with it, I probably should've gone 45 to be honest. They're a bit narrower than most shoe/boots I think.
  6. Narrowness is what worries me, I'll try some on and let you know asap
  7. I have a pair of these. They are great boots :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.