Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Shoei visors, whisper kit & breath guard

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by AcidTrip, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 AcidTrip, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
    So I've finally purchased a new helmet, after 3 years, 1 crash, and innumerable drops. I've left the Shoei camp and have leftover goodies from the TZ-X. Will fit a RF-1100 as well I'm lead to believe. List below!

Clear CW-1 visor with pinlock insert - $50

Dark smoke CW-1 visor with pinlock insert - $50

Whisper kit - $30

Breath guard - $15

Or the whole lot for $130. Pick up from Maidstone weekends or Richmond during business hours.

Cat is also for sale, but I wouldn't recommend him. He eats small children and poops their bones in your cereal.

qzonrt.

2. Keen on the smoke visor if it fits my shoei. Also, why did you saw your helmet in half?

3. Sold the whole lot just tonight holmesy! Haha the helmet was 3 years old and had survived a crash about 2.5 years ago. I went to go clean it on the weekend and saw that the foam inside had finally cracked and dented so it was past its use by date. And I wanted to see inside it. FYI, the helmet is just a big block of compressed styrofoam!

4. Ahhh bugger. I'll just have to bite the bullet. Thanks for the insight! If the buyer doesn't want either visor, let them know I'm interested. Morenfornthe pinlock

5. @Justus@Justus feel free to archive this one too, please :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.