Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Samsung Galaxy Tab

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Kermie, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Kermie, Nov 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014

2. what were these things worth new?
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. I paid over $600 for mine and that was the 16bb version. You can't give them away now......
  4. whys that? new model out?
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. It's old tech and the operating system is out of date by two versions.
    Not a bad box though, I'm still rocking my Acer A500 of the same vintage,
  6. The firmware can be updated. Just do it through Samsung Apps, cool device!
  7. Not to derail the For Sale any further, yes, I know I can update it, but the new version is better in every way, and as is always the case with Samsung, they artificially shorten the model life of every device so older models are always devalued when the newer ones come out.
  8. I'll give you $150
  9. Its good to see the opinionated dribble flow on NR.

@ Hornet, If you paid $600+ for you 16gb model you only have yourself to blame.

@ 190er its one update from away from official Jellybean release via samsung's kies.

@ Dougz, good luck finding it for that price on fleabay.
  10. what's this equivalent to, ipad 2?
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Incorrect, the versions go;
    4.0.4 ICS
    4.1.x Jelly Bean
    4.2 Jelly Bean (released November 13th)

Makes no difference to your tablet though, it's still a good box for a good price.
  12. I'm not looking on fleabay, I'm looking here. You're not very good at negotiations are you? ;)
  13. @ Goz, I'm not selling the apple bandwagon.

109er, Samsung has not officially released 4.2 onto any tab other than the google nexus. 4.2 Jellybean is available as a custom ROM for samsung tabs, 4.1 Jellybean official from samsung.
  14. Hmm real little diplomat aren't you?

The Galaxy Tab 10.1 was WELL over $600 when it was first released, which was when I bought mine.....
  15. #15 Kermie, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
    As diplomatic as saying there worth nothing/obselete in a sale thread?

If you wish to dish false truths, dont expect someone to take it lying down irrelevant whether your a mod.

I bought mine new and I didn't pay what you claim for lower spec model.
  16. Mate pull your head in or I'll close the thread
  17. Is that how things work, be silent or have your thread closed for taking a stance against inconsistencies raised & the dump taken in a sale thread.

If my responce to your offer didn't entertain you, perhaps your offer wasn't entertaining enough to spur a negotiation.

The tablet has been sold & picked up tonight.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.