Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] RST Ventilator IV jacket & pants

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Diff, Aug 13, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purchased from DonJuan a few weeks back for $200 - excellent condition and not worn since. Selling as a touch too small when i got on the bike.

Suited to 6'-6'2" rider.

JACKET - FOR SALE:
    $130 o.n.o.

4-seasons jacket used but suitable for new rider looking to get some cheap(er) gear together... Retail for $299 when new. Size X-L. Good jacket that has lasted well - only selling as my wife suprised me with new adventure suit today!

RST have made the Ventilator IV jacket and pants to match the full range of conditions winter weather can throw at you. When we say wear it four ways we really mean it;
    1: Outer+wp+thermal
    2: Outer+wp
    3: Outer+thermal
    4: Outer, truly a jacket for all occasions!

Features;
    • RST profile sports-street fit: designed to be comfortable and easy to move around when on the bike in any situation.
    • Ht-tex, Ballistic 1660 and k492 mesh construction, with a removable Sinaqua waterproof breathable membrane and a removable quilted thermal lining.
    • Triple and double stitched seams: all seams are stitched using super-strong bonded nylon for maximum burst resistance.
    • Contour plus level 1 back protector fitted as standard, with contour plus CE armour to knees, shoulders and elbows with pockets for optional hip armour.
    • Multiple adjustment points to maintain the same level of comfort whichever way you decide to wear the Ventilator.
    • Reflective panels and piping for maximum visibility to other road users in the dark.
    3370EBD7-4317-434E-BAF8-C94A75C9B682.

PANTS - FOR SALE: $90 o.n.o.

3-season pants used but suitable for new rider looking to get some cheap(er) gear together... Retail for $229 when new. Size X-L. Good jacket that has lasted well - only selling as my wife suprised me with new adventure suit today!

The RST Ventilator 4 Pants are impressive three-season trousers. With multiple removable layers and a mesh outer, the RST Ventilator 4 Pants are very versatile and can cope with the full range of winter weather.
    The main outer of the RST Ventilator 4 Pants is constructed using a fabric called K492: an air-mesh fabric which allows a massive through-flow of air whilst looking deceivingly like a fabric that normal textile bike gear would be made from.
    But it is the versatility of the RST Ventilator 4 Pants which is most impressive. These trousers have a removable waterproof liner and a removable thermal liner, and both can be worn independently of one another. This means that the RST Ventilator 4 Pants can be worn four different ways, to allow the best performance whatever the weather.
    All this together makes the RST Ventilator 4 Pants one of the finest pairs of biking trousers around.

Features:
    • Profile sports-street fit: designed to be comfortable and easy to move around in
    • HT-TEX, ballistic 1660 and K492 mesh outer
    • Removable Sinaqua waterproof and breathable membrane
    • Removable quilted thermal lining
    • Seams are triple and double stitched with super-strength bonded nylon for maximum burst resistance
    • RST Contour Plus CE approved armour to the knees
    • Reflex panels and piping for maximum night time visibility
    • MAX zips used throughout
    • 360° heavy duty connection zip for connection to RST jackets
    • Multiple pockets
    • Available in black only
    • Available in sizes 30" to 44"
    • Matching RST Ventilator 4 Jackets are also available
    C7B6655F-D9A9-41A5-BCC0-61D10A6BB9DA.

Prefer pick-up or can arrange to meet around Melbourne.

JACKET AND PANTS COMBO - FOR SALE: $200 o.n.o.

2. Price reduction - $100 for both.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. I would be interested but unfortunately I suspect that postage from Melb to QLD would be prohibitive.

4. I'm interested, but just about to leave for a plane to Sydney for the week. Pretty sure the'll be gone by then at that price.

5. GoozaGooza They'll still be here I expect. Pick up anytime Sunday if you want them.

6. DiffDiff, I'll take 'em if they're still available.

7. Still available.

8. Need to arrange meetup, PM me your location and movement please?

9. SOLD

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.