Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Ricondi GP EVO II 2 Piece Suit

Discussion in 'Archived' started by booerns, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for sale is my Ricondi 2 piece leather suit. Jacket is a Large and pants are a Medium. I've owned it for about 7 months (bought brand new), no sweaty days in it either due to winter riding only as the weather's only just starting to warm up. Suit is still in really good condition, pants even still have that new leather smell! Sliders haven't been used, a few marks here and there on the jacket from being hung up in the locker room at work - jacket is used for commuting everyday, pants only for fortnightly weekend rides out of town. Also a few marks on the knee guards just from storage - see photos for details.

Reason for sale is that I've upgraded to a 1 piece suit - got offered a deal I couldn't turn down so will be picking up a textile for the daily duties. Truth is it's slightly too large for me without the thermal liner in the jacket. The suit is really comfortable, I have worn it on multiple 5 hour+ rides and never been at any disomfort due to the suit.

Suit features:
    • Ergonomically designed and cut for comfort in a road riding position.
    • Jacket features a Zip Out thermal liner vest.
    • Key panels Triple Reinforced stitched with the third stitch hidden for protection
    • Strategically placed re-inforced stretch panels.
    • Upgraded CE approved body armour stitched and velcroed in place.
    • Dual layer leather hide in the seat, elbows and knees of the suit.
    • Ricondi chosen "4TRACK" liner which is static free, moisture wicking and anti-bacterial
    • Foam padding spinal protection

Any additional info can be sourced here: GP EVO II 2 Piece Suit - With Ti Protection and Racing Series Technology - Leather SUITS - Store

Asking price is $400, originally paid $850, so I feel this is a pretty fair price.

I check here every few days, otherwise I can be contacted on 0404 977 two one seven

Item is located in Lindfield, NSW

Attached Files:

2. Price drop 300
  3. What are your dimensions mate? Height and weight? Also the jacket looks perforated, is that the case?

I'm 183cm and around 80-82kgs. Normally wear a 32-34 pant or a medium to large jacket.

Not sure where you're located, but very interested. I'm traveling to every state in the next month as well so could possible organize a pick up depending on where exactly you are.
  4. Checked the sizes mate and looks like it will fit well.

PM sent.
  5. and it's sold! Thanks for looking folks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.