Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Pro-lift 2000kg Garage Jack (g2000)

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by AznCruiser, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HEAVY DUTY SO VERY HEAVY...........pick up only, no postage

Got this jack today at Repco, on sale for $175.......the jack is usually quite a bit more expensive.

Tried a demo one at the Repco car park today and it worked.....just.

Anyway, bought it home and it no longer fit under my car.....gerrrrrr.

Hopefully $110 is a fair price.............I still wanna buy a jack that actually fit under the car :cry: . Even this low profile jack isnt low enough. Specs are below...........

Photo2127.

Photo2128.

Photo2129.

Photo2130.

Photo2131.

Photo2132.

Photo2133.

Photo2134.

Photo2135.

2. Want this gone ASAP........$100, any takers? This jack havent been used to jack up any car (since it wouldnt fit), its still a virgin jack ehheheheh.

3. Sorry off-topic, but can't you just drive the car onto some planks of wood? Can't be that low? I drive my car onto some makeshift ramps out of MDF. One long 20mm thick MDF slightly sanded to a taper on one end, and another short piece of MDF (20mm thick) stuck on the top on the other end of the taper to lift the car up 40mm in total. Gives me enough clearance to get my 2T jack under. This also helps if I don't need to jack up my car to get to the sump plug.

Good luck with the sale though :).

• Like Like x 1
  4. What do you mean 'no longer fit under your car'?

5. uhm...he's fcuking azncruiser ....you don't cruise 50 feet in the air....dude's ride is crazy low son !

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nah I dont think my ride is crazy low............ive actually set my suspension to max height, just so the trailer can fit properly heheh.

MDF would work but more effort, ive got an extended ramp anyway, for lowered cars :)...........lots of work to set up. This was supposed to go in the boot of the car also for emergency flat tyres....if it fails on a flat surface then it would most likely fail somewhere else.

7. but saying 'no longer fits' implies it did at one stage, perhaps when he tried it at the store. Also I know Asians and their cars lol, I nearly bought an RX7 off a dude named Vu six months ago, only issue it had was a EPA defecty thingamajig for being too low. I accused him of being the drift king of Melbourne and he just laughed. Still, i'm pretty sure

8. Lol I know a posse' of dk's that live down Melbourne n go drifting thru dirt trails out in I think it was the dandy mountains ...dudes were crazy ...shitting bricks in a s13 drifting thru dirt roads at 2am ...I thought we were going for a nice leisurely cruise ! ...I was wrong....the drift charms off the bumper bars should've given it away

9. yeah i tried it at the store with a demo one...............but their car park wasnt flat so thats probably why it fitted.

Anyway, ive got a guy looking at it this coming week :)......I think ill look at another electronic scissor type jack.

• Like Like x 1
  10.  Top
  11. Hi,

Is it still for sale? and where about are you in western sydney

Cheers

12. Yup still for sale....had a guy supposed to be buying it and was supposed to be coming over..................that was last year and I havent heard back from him since.....and havent been chasing up.

So yeah still very much still for sale.........oh i live near Blacktown.

13. did u end up selling the jack?

14. Yup sold it for cheap to a KSRC/RATs forumer

15. Thanks.

16. LOL ...if it only just/didn't fit under the car with all the tyres inflated what made you think it would have any hope when you had a flat...especially the corner that was down..

17. lol i didnt really buy that for a flat tyre................more like fix the car up etc.

Oh well, i now have an ordinary car, hopefully less headaches :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.