Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Pink Vip Concert Package For Sale

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Captain Insano, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello All,

I have in my possession a Vip Concert package for Pink's The truth About Love Concert this Saturday the 13th of July
    I bought the tickets back in Oct last year when my life was different and I had good plans for them. Alas, life decided to take some other turns and now I find myself not wanting these anymore so if anyone out there wants to use the or take their partners for a great night out... This is for you.

Package includes:

• 2 Gold Reserved tickets for Pink's 'The Truth About Love" concert
    • 1 hour pre-show function including canap├ęs and beverages
    • VIP arrival with return chauffeur driven executive sedan limousine transfer
    • An exclusive pink function gift
    • Souvenir P!NK wristband

The concert is this Saturday, the 13th of July and so this is an urgent sale. I will take only cash in hand when I handover the tickets and other stuff over.

I paid $1000 for this VIP experience and only wish to get my money back. I will entertain offers in PM closer to date but please do not waste my time. I will also put this up for auction on E-Bay next so reserve the right to sell elsewhere.

My dreams went up in flames on this but does not mean someone else cant have a good time!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. sorry to hear about your dreams going like that, would be a great night, good luck with the sale :)
  3. Highly recommend the show, and for what you get pretty good value, they will be snapped up on ebay I would think.
  4. Thanks guys! Shame isn't it... Nosoh, you are right... Life is a big funny joke isn't it!!

Getting some offers on E-Bay but nothing too exciting... Opening up to any offers... I got half a mind to burn the tickets right now lol
  5. Thought about doing a trade with someone, the old barter system maybe.
  6. I'm open to suggestions!!
  7. My advice would be, you bought these tickets when you were in good spirits, then your life turned upside down, Advice is, go to the concert and enjoy the hell out of it, it's a way of fighting your daemons and say, hey, I can do this and be the way I was, have a think about it
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I agree with @goz, go enjoy your birthday, you shouldnt find it hard to get a chick to tag along
  9. Go! Enjoy yourself by yourself.

If I had a grand I'd snap them up
  10. Go man go, grab a mate, a chick, anyone just go.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Thankyou for your kind words guys. Sold them a few hours ago for half the price but at least I got rid of em. The woman who bought it seemed so excited and i'm glad someone got to enjoy them :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.