Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Phillip Island Ride Day

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by paintwerks, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

I have a friend who has booked into the Phillip Island Ride Day for this upcoming Monday 19th of March.

http://www.phillipislandridedays.com.au

Unfortunately, he has a terminally ill family member who is not expected to make it through the weekend. As a result, he will be unable to make the ride day on Monday and wishes to sell the ticket.

Given the circumstances, PIRD have agreed to transfer the place to the new attendee. My friend has booked into 'Group B' which is the medium speed group. FYI, the places in Group B are all now sold out.

He's just looking to recoup his money, so the place is available for $259.00.

All you need to participate is one or two piece leathers, but you can hire them from PIRD.

If you are interested, please call Rod Mason on 0419-559-178.

Cheers,
    Simon

2. Thanks Simon,
    Rod here, actually my booking is for Group B - Medium.
    From memory, two piece leathers must zip together for 270 degrees.

Cheers
    Rod

3. Maybe this should be moved to the racing/track days section, because it might get better exposure to track-junkies who might want to go at the last minute.

The weather forecast for Wonthaggi (nearest forecast on the BOM site) on Monday is 23 and partly cloudy, so it should be a ripper day for it! (y)

For those who are unsure, the medium group is the second slowest group (slow, medium, medium fast, fast), so for riders with a bit of experience, it shouldn't be hard to keep up a decent pace.

Best of luck getting someone to fill the spot. I'd do it, but I've already had a track day this month, and the Mrs wouldn't be impressed if I went for another one so soon. :cry:

4. Thanks Danny. I've made reference to this in that sub-forum.

Cheers,
    Simon

5. It seems it has been transferred to "general marketplace"... WTF??? Who's gonna see it there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.