Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Pazzo levers

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by mattp, Nov 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

I bought these intending to swap the short levers with my long ones on my Monster, but I decided to stick with the longs.

They are in excellent condition, except for one scratch on the end of one lever. This has been touched up with some gloss enamel, and is not noticeable unless you're a few cms from it and looking for it.

Black anodised with black adjusters. The part numbers are R-104 and C-777, which will fit the Yamaha V-Max (2009-2014), and possibly others (check pazzo.com for fitment guide). The levers themselves can be removed from the perch and fitted to any Pazzo perch/adapter, so if you've got long levers and want some short ones, these will work for you with the perch you already have.

Looking for $180 shipped (they're $300 new), thanks for looking. Screen Shot 2014-11-05 at 12.21.32 PM. Screen Shot 2014-11-05 at 12.21.01 PM. Screen Shot 2014-11-05 at 12.20.49 PM. Screen Shot 2014-11-05 at 12.21.41 PM.

2. Reuced to $150 shipped

3. No longer available complete, I've stripped them for parts. If anyone wants just the bare short levers to swap onto their perch / adjusters then I'll take $80 for those.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.