Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

~SOLD~ New Held Agadir Summer Kangaroo Hide Gloves 10/xl

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Necros87, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Necros87, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
    Hi all,

up for sale is a brand spanker pair of Held Agadir summer gloves cause im an idjit and cant read size charts.

its size 10/XL.

looking for $130 which is what i paid, just to cover costs of getting another pair... i should really start looking at bloody size charts before i buy stuff.

anyhu, you can try them on before you buy if you want, north ryde or woy woy depending on time of day.
    i can organise shipping at buyers cost.

if there is no movement on this in a (whenever i get around to it) they will be put on ebay with a markup :)

so come on, swing me a PM and buy some awesome feeling gloves, they really feel awesome... and big... :(

2. so i got my second pair of these, a size down, yesterday. if they had half sizes, i would prob go down another half, but they dont so these fit :)

anyway, i wore them on the way to work this morning and they are prety nice, they flow a little too much air for a spring morning on the freeway, but i did get them for summer.

they are cumfy out of the box.

anyway, if there is no interest here, i will have to put them on ebay shortly
  3. I love my Held glove (different glove)............its keeping its shape better than any other glove ive had. The elastic on the wrist is still annoyingly tight after months of riding, but its what you need and expect from a glove...............if I cant pull it off easily then it wont fly off in a crash easily as well :).

Im a big fan of Held.....all their stuff has been top notch.
  4. payment pending from ebay
  5. goooooone

just shipped off to the new owner
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.