Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Near-new Fixie/singlespeed bike

Discussion in 'Archived' started by arlennnn, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys,

Got my singlespeed for sale. Bought it around march to replace my stolen bmx. After purchasing it though, I managed to locate the mongrel who stole my bmx(as seen in the pic) so now I have two bikes and sadly this one is the one I have to let go. I absolutely loved it, nice and comfortable, great colour and stands out without being too over the top.

Sizing wise it's a Large (58cm). I'm around 174cm and I can be on my tippy toes when I stop. It has a flip-flop hub so you can switch it from singlespeed to fixed gear whenever you like. I'd keep it but with buying my first motorbike soon, as well as already having another bike, I'd much rather have the money. I'll also chuck in the bike pump, D-Lock and front and rear lights as well.

Bought from Reid cycles for around $350, and willing to sell it for $280. The bike is in an as new condition so you're saving quite a bit over new. I'm located in the SE suburbs (Carrum Downs), but weekday during working hours I'm located in Abbotsford.

Any more questions feel free to text or call me on 0402302372. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.