Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sold my old bike

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by dane75, Jun 28, 2009.

1. I advertised my Kawasaki ZXR250c on bikesales a bit over a week ago thinking it would take a while to sell seeing it was winter and I lived out in regional Victoria and I still have a few months to go on my restrictions.

It got a bit of interest from the ad and today two guys came across from Mornington to pick it up on the back of a ute and bought it from me

I got $3300 for it which was $200 less than I was asking but the exact same price that I paid for it so I can't complain.

So now I have to save my money and bide my time for the upgrade, really wasn't expecting it to sell so quickly... thought it would be advertised for months before selling.
  2. Well, look at it this way; they get to ride through the coldest part of the winter; you don't :LOL:.
  3. You almost sound like you're gloating :p

Congratulations on the sale, now in order to keep your riding skills sharp just make the correct 'broom broom' noises while riding your pushie. :grin:
  4. The beauty of owning a 250cc/LAMS bike is that you can nearly always sell it for what, or close to what, you paid for it.
  5. lol yeah might chuck the helmet on and lean into the corners in the car and turn the aircon on full
  6. dont forget to stick the cardboard on the frame so it can hit the spokes when they go round :cool:
  7. I got on my pushie today after having my bike written off!

I went to check my mirrors several times, went to gear down twice and reached for the indicator once.

*Sigh* sucks not having a bike, even in the wet and cold, fair weather riders are pussies btw.