Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] MRA Racing Screen for Naked bikes

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by ajiribarren, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRA Racing Screen for naked bikes, inlcuding the fitting hardware. Is a Universal Screen, I had it installed in a Z750 for about a week before selling it.

Actual Pics
    DSC00031.
    DSC00034.

Some example of bikes with the screen installed.

Ducati Diavel
    [​IMG]

Yamaha FZ1
    [​IMG]

Suzuki Gladius
    [​IMG]
    11176-500x600.

Kawasaki Z750
    [​IMG]

Kawasaki Er6n
    11175-500x600.

Looking for $100 for everything. Located in Erskineville.

Cheers

2. Ok, price drop! $100

Need this gone to someone who actually could use it! Is gathering dust in my bookshelf.

3. im interested,
    but is the angle adjustable, i like the look of it flat like you have shown on the table (speed tripple style). im not a fan of the upright screen as its shown fitted (which is why i dont have one, as i cant find a small enough one).

also im worried about fitment on my handlebars, i have very low handlebars (no rise - think it may be negative due to the angle their ssitting at) and a circular headlight.

4. Hey mate the angle es completely adjustable. the part that clamps to the handlebar can be rotated up down and left-right. Also, were it meets the screen s actually a ball joint, so I would dare to say its almost infinitely adjustable.

Cheers

5. Would you mind measuring it and giving me height and width at widest point? MAy well be interested for my Super Duke.

6. Sure man. Height is 38 cm. and width is 37.5 cm. All measures are linear.

Cheers

7. Still available...Open to offers!

8. The screen has been sold. Thanks for the interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.