Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Moving sale (Jackets and boots)

Discussion in 'Archived' started by ajiribarren, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 ajiribarren, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
    Like the title says, I'm moving house soon and have some gear that haven't used in a while (weight gain). I'be held on to it with the excuse of losing weight, but it hasn't happened, so rather see it go to a nice home.

1) Husqvarna Urban Jacket, great condition, size EU52. D3O armour in shoulders and elbows. Classic design, very supple leather. $120 o.n.o.

2) Berik Air Mesh Leather Jacket, great condition, size EU54. CE approved armour, waist zipper connection to pants. $200 o.n.o

3) Forma Adventure Boots. SOLD!

If interested, send me a PM. Negotiable.
  2. Hi mate, I'm interested in the boots....just trying to work out how to PM you...I've started a conversation but I'm not sure if that's it or not
  3. Boots Sold!
    Jackets still available. Negotiable
  4. Updated prices
    Husqvarna Jacket $100
    Berik Jacket $180
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Hi ajirbarren
    I realise this is a long shot, but, I don't suppose you still have this Berik jacket?? I've just got back onto a bike after 20+ years & have been looking for a jacket suitable for a Qld summer. I Googled "Berik Air Mesh" and your ad about the gear turned up. I'm new to NetRider & have been trying to figure out how to contact you :)
    Hope you see this....
  6. ajiribarrenajiribarren was on the site today so hopefully he'll get back to you
  7. Cheers Lionz
  8. Thanks Lionz for the headsup.

Andy, PMed you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.