Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Motorbike trailer

Discussion in 'Archived' started by 17SJS, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 17SJS, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
    Hi all - finally getting around to selling the motorbike trailer that I haven't used after selling the bike in mid-2012!

Bought it originally as someone else's unfinished project - frame was fine but rolling gear was horrible, so now has a new axle, springs and hubs. LED lights fitted as per pics. Had one of the spring mounts rewelded as I wasn't happy with the look of it, and it had no problems with my GSXR-1000 on the back of it.

Has two of three tyres that are 'roadworthy', but personally I'd probably be inclined to grab some replacement second hand ones. They're Ford rims so should be pretty cheap and cheerful to replace, 195/75/14. Also, you may wish to cut the mudguards back a bit depending on your driveway, mine only clears by a few mm!

Trailer is currently unregistered - if you'd like it registered prior to pickup we can negotiate that.

Includes everything in the picture - Kaneg Trailermate, loading ramp, spare wheel plus also the tie-downs for the bike (not pictured).

Price dropped to $300 ONO, want to clear space in my yard - please get in touch if you have any questions!

Attached Files:

2. Has this been registered before?
  3. Certainly has. As mentioned I'd also be happy to look into having it reregistered prior to selling if preferred (I imagine it's probably less hassle for me to do that).
  4. Hey buddy,
    I'm super keen for your trailer, but my dilemma is getting it home. I'm halfway between Brissy and Sydney.
    Any ideas?
    I'm going to contact a few mates to see if they can help me out tomorrow ..... I'll be in touch.
    Thanx man.
  5. Good question. You could probably organise for it to hitch a ride on a car transporter, but I don't know if it'd be worth the cost. Your guess otherwise is as good as mine sorry mate.
  6. Still trying to pull in a favour! I'll be in more touch?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.