Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[SOLD] [Melb] Hartke HA3500 bass amp and VX115 cab

Discussion in 'Archived' started by TGM, Aug 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hartke HA3500 and VX115

Up for sale is a Hartke HA3500 head and a VX115 cab. Both are in great condition and I've never had a problem with them. I bought them about three years ago, can provide original manuals with them as well.

This is a great head that can handle just about any style of music. I've used it with jazz/funk bands and rock bands and it sounded great in all situations with a variety of basses. The LED's on the compressor and EQ look great, and are handy when it's dark.

- 350w RMS @ 4ohms
    - Selectable tube and solid state preamps
    - Passive/Active inputs
    - Compressor (LED indicator)
    - 10 band Graphic EQ (30Hz - 8kHz, 15dB boost/cut)
    - Contour controls (low/high @ 100Hz/10kHz, 18dB boost/cut)
    - Effects Loop
    - Direct Out (pre/post and ground lift)
    - Relay Protection Circuitry (protects speakers on powerup)
    - Removable wooden enclosure - takes up one rack space without it

This is a 1x15 cab with horn. I always get comments about the nice warm sound. I've always used it on its own and it keeps up with a band even outdoors. On the neck pickup its good for a deep warm tone that supports the band and fills the room without getting muddy. Get on the bridge pickup and you'll cut right through.

- 300w power handling
    - 15" Speaker
    - 1" Titanium Throat Compression Driver
    - 8ohms
    - Tuned Rear Port
    - Metal grill, recessed handles, stacking corners
    - Parallel wired output
    - 30kg

Price is for both, but I may be willing to split them.

I'm in Vermont, so shoot me a PM if you're interested, you're welcome to plug in your bass and have a play before you buy. I won't post it as it's too big, but if you live close enough I'll drop it off if you can't pick it up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.