Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Ladies AS jacket, Draggins & Shoei helmet

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by DRMAT, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 DRMAT, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
    Hi guys,
    As noted in the other FS thread i've got rid of the bike and won't be riding for a while thus the wife won't be on the back either so we're selling her gear as well. Will do a better deal for the whole lot as a package, even better again if you buy all my gear in the other thread as well!

Alpinestars leather jacket red/white US6/EU42 (Excellent condition) $250
    Dainese back protector $50
    Shoei XR1000 helmet with gold iridium visor Size XS (normal wear and tear) $300
    SOLD Dainese Lady Grace boots US7/EU39 (very good condition) $100
    Dainese gloves XS (normal wear and tear) $50
    Draggin jeans black – Size 12 (very good condition) $100

Bikegear03_zpsaccca235. Bikegear04_zps577982f8. Bikegear06_zps8270dbdd. Bikegear13_zpsf82972f0. Bikegear07_zps575b3a81.

2. Someone has dibs on the boots pending trying them on but someone make me an offer for the rest of the gear and let's work it out!! Great way to get the wife/girlfriend on the bike fully kitted up for cheap!

3. Dibs are off the boots.
    Melbourne Cup special... get the whole lot above for $600!!

4. please pm lowest price for helmet and gloves. they are both actually my size!
    thanks
    Danielle

5. Boots are gone and i've just had a new puller put on the zip for the jacket so it's good as new. Everything else is still up for grabs!!

6. Christmas special... jacket, jeans, helmet, back protector and gloves for the low low price of $500!!!!

7. Sorry but figured a bump would be better than starting a whole new thread to re-advertise these items 6 months later. Can make a new thread if you'd like.

$400 for the lot.

8. Gloves sold, make me an offer on the rest!

9. wow this stuff still for sale?

10. Yeah unfortunately! Just means there aren't enough girls riding i think!

11. All sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.