Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Kriega US10 & US20 tail bags

Discussion in 'Archived' started by bobthekelpy, May 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a US10 & US20 Kriega tail bag I no longer need. I'd prefer to sell them as a set, but will separate if needs be. They're pretty much new, I bought them about 12 months ago and they have been used regularly, but, no marks or anything at all on them. They each come with the four mounting straps, plus extra mounting straps to go under a seat or subframe, and the US20 comes with a shoulder strap.

Asking $75 for the US10 & $110 for the US20, OR $170 for them both together.

Local pick up preferred from Pakenham or Clayton, but will post at buyers expense.

2. Gimme gimme! Would like both, would need to post to Railton Tasmania 7310 though?
  3. Murph289Murph289 Not a worry, I can post them to Tassie for you. The Auspost calculator estimates it at $18.85 for regular or $29 for express. I'll pm you with payment info, just specify the postage you'd like, mate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.