Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Kreiga US10 Tail Bag

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by DonJuan, Jul 30, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FOR SALE: $60 (Retails at $99)

1x US10 attached. 10 litres of storage space in total - completely waterproof drypack.

Pick-up or drop-off preferred around Melbourne as postage will cause me headaches...

9fda223f-fe58-4e95-815b-08f01c0a2777.

Kriega Website information (www.kriega.com.au):

US10 Details:
    US-10 tailpack. 10L capacity 100% waterproof main body and 10 Year Guarantee. Supplied with Hook straps as standard, allowing it to be fitted to the bike, any Kriega backpack or US20 or US30 tailpack.

The Pack:
    100% waterproof tailpack which also fits to Hydro 3, R15, R20, R25, R30 and R35, increasing capacity by 10 litres.
    The US-10 tailpack is designed to fit most race-rep style seat pads (attachment straps included).The pack is easily attached / removed by 4 x quick-release buckles. No extra bungees or covers are needed.

Mesh Pocket:
    The base of the US-10 tailpack has an anti-slip coated-mesh pocket for storage of D-locks / chains etc.

2. DonJuanDonJuan - ill take it .. i can pick up!

Cheers
    Juz

3. No problem mate, I'm in Caroline Springs but you probably already knew that.

When did you want to pick it up?

4. I can grab it now if you're free.. gives me an excuse to jump on the bike :)

5. Done deal :p

6. SOLD - Mods please archive, remove, requisition, illuminate or do whatever you feel like with this thread. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.