Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Kreiga US 40 Combo

Discussion in 'Archived' started by DonJuan, Dec 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 DonJuan, Dec 26, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
    For sale Kriega luggage system.

The set consists of 1x US30 and 1x US10 attached. 40 litres of storage space in total - completely waterproof drypacks. US30 also has shoulder and waist straps for when the luggage is taken of the bike.

Sold separately:
    US30 - $120 (Retails at $179)
    US10 - $70 (Retails at $99)

Sold all together as the US40 Combo kit:
    Combo US40 - $150 (Retails at $259)

Pick-up or drop-off preferred around Melbourne as postage will cause me headaches...

Kriega Website information (www.kriega.com.au):

US30 Details:
    The US-30 is a 30-litre capacity 100% waterproof tailpack. It’s an innovative design solution which can fit directly to the bike's subframe (see US Hook straps), without the need for unsightly racks or any additional mounting hardware. The US-30 comes supplied with mounting straps, as well as with removable shoulder and waist straps. It can be carried courier style, on or off the bike. The US-30 can also be used in combination with the smaller US-20 or US-10 to add additional storage space.

Base anti-slip mesh also doubles as a pocket to store the shoulder and waist straps when the US-30 is attached to the bike. The shoulder strap connects to the large D-rings at each end of the pack and the waist strap connects to 2 fold away buckles at the corners of the mesh-pocket.

The US-30 uses the latest generation of fitting straps - the US-Hook straps. These are an extra secure subframe fitting kit which allows tailpack combinations of up to 90-litres. Easy on/off the bike with no loose straps left on the bike. Custom 6061-T6 alloy hooks attach to four discreet web loops located on the frame of the bike. Fitting method is particularly suitable for traditional one-piece seats and bolt-on seat pads/racks. US-packs can be mounted inline or across the seat.

US10 Details:
    US-10 tailpack. 10L capacity 100% waterproof main body and 10 Year Guarantee. Supplied with Hook straps as standard, allowing it to be fitted to the bike, any Kriega backpack or US20 or US30 tailpack.

The Pack:
    100% waterproof tailpack which also fits to Hydro 3, R15, R20, R25, R30 and R35, increasing capacity by 10 litres.
    The US-10 tailpack is designed to fit most race-rep style seat pads (attachment straps included).The pack is easily attached / removed by 4 x quick-release buckles. No extra bungees or covers are needed.

Mesh Pocket:
    The base of the US-10 tailpack has an anti-slip coated-mesh pocket for storage of D-locks / chains etc.
  2. How old are these bags?
  3. Bought them in March this year for my Tassie trip. Haven't really used them since July/August when I got my top box.
  4. US10 now sold.

Will sell US30 for $100... Bargain!
  5. I'm Interested..

When can I see it? PM sent.
  6. Buy it LL, I have one - fits fine on the Shiv so would assume same for the Fazer. Great units, very flexible.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thanks chillibuttonchillibutton , sold.

All gone, please close/delete thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.