Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Kawasaki Z750

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by nina, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 nina, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013
    Selling my blue 2005 Kawasaki Z750. Odometer is at 44497 km, roadworthy included, asking for $5200.
    Rego until July 2014.

Upright naked bike, perfect for commuting, but also fun for a weekend blast in the hills. The 750 has plenty of power to put a grin onto your face. Very smooth ride, the wind deflector works as a treat. She is narrow enough to filter through most gaps, only scooters and bicycles will out-filter you. Just eats up the miles if you ask her to. Depending on the riding style, she can use only 5 L fuel per 100 km.

The bike is stock as is. No illegal modifications.
    The only extras are:
    - Oxford heated grips
    - 2 x USB charger underneath the seat (where there's plenty of space btw)
    - Grip pads on the side of the tank (you'll love them!)
    - New mirrors with indicators

Roadworthy certificate will be supplied. Or if you wish you can get your own for a cheaper price, she doesn't need anything to pass.
    Tyres have plenty of thread left, still many miles in them. Bike got recently serviced.

Bike has been dropped from stationary and has as a result some scratch marks. It has NOT been involved in an accident or slides.

Selling due to no fault of her own. I simply cannot justify having two bikes, so the big girl needs to go.

If interested please PM me or call @Streetmaster at <phone number removed>

58rqo.
    1zv7vh4.
    r1l9ir.
    2h4coqr.
    16a4208.
    11hwi6a.
    2qmj3ns.
    2e155hw.

2. Deposit taken yesterday.

3. And gone. :)

• Winner Winner x 1