Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Kawasaki Ninja 300 2013

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Murty, Apr 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Murty, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
    Model: Kawasaki Ninja 300
    Year: 2013
    License Plate: 1L4JT
    KM's: 3831
    Price: $5500

I purchased this second hand late 2014 and it has been an awesome bike to have after getting my Learner permit. I highly recommend a Ninja 300 if you're looking for a LAMS approved motorcycle as it is light, has guts and it easy to learn on.
    I've only had it for 6 months and it hasn't skipped a beat the whole time. It's also very economic for both city and country riding (have got 350 - 400km's off a single tank).
    I'm only selling to help pay for an upcoming trip overseas but will miss it.

It comes with the following:
    - Akrapovic Slip On Exhaust (original included)
    - Tinted Windshield
    - Fender Eliminator Kit (original included)
    - Red Rim Tape
    - Fuel Tank Pad
    - Rjays Motorcycle Cover (grey)

It has never been dropped or bumped so it's in awesome condition. It has had all the recall work performed on it (ECU & rear brake hose guide) and a first full service at 1000km.
    It has a slight scuff mark from the original owners jeans at the back of the seat and roughly where the knees rest against the fairing (a good buff would get it out, but otherwise barely visible).

I'm only interested in serious offers at the set price, and will arrange a road worthy certificate once deposit has been paid. Feel free to contact me with any questions though :)

IMG_0614.JPG IMG_0613.JPG IMG_0615.JPG IMG_0618.JPG IMG_0621.JPG IMG_0622.JPG IMG_0623.JPG IMG_0626.JPG
  2. Mind if i ask how Roadworthy went since it had an aftermarket exhaust fitted? When i bought my bike (CBR600RR) the guy put the original back as he didn't think itd pass
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.