Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Kawasaki Leather Jacket (L)

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by olympicwiz, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone

I have this new Kawasaki jacket for sale if anyone interested (see photos below).

Was given to me as a gift but unfortunately the life here in Sydney had been good and I did put on a few extra pounds I could do without! So it is a bit too small for me.

I would estimate myself to be size XL so this jacket would suit somebody M or L in my opinion but you would need to try. The tag says XL but it must be European sizing!

I was told it was bought for $300AUD equivalent so I would be happy with $150. Wore it once trying to fit but it is just too tight! I thought I'd keep it as a stimulus to lose weight but I have Suzuki anyway so here it is!

The leather is very nice to my feel. It is tough enough to be a bike jacket bit not coarse and smooth if you know what I mean.

PM me and happy to take more photos if anyone is interested. Happy to meet in Sydney Eastern suburbs or CBD if anyone wants to try it on for size.

Cheers

Kawa1.

Kawa2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.