Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Kawasaki Leather Jacket (L)

Discussion in 'Archived' started by olympicwiz, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone

I have this new Kawasaki jacket for sale if anyone interested (see photos below).

Was given to me as a gift but unfortunately the life here in Sydney had been good and I did put on a few extra pounds I could do without! So it is a bit too small for me.

I would estimate myself to be size XL so this jacket would suit somebody M or L in my opinion but you would need to try. The tag says XL but it must be European sizing!

I was told it was bought for $300AUD equivalent so I would be happy with $150. Wore it once trying to fit but it is just too tight! I thought I'd keep it as a stimulus to lose weight but I have Suzuki anyway so here it is!

The leather is very nice to my feel. It is tough enough to be a bike jacket bit not coarse and smooth if you know what I mean.

PM me and happy to take more photos if anyone is interested. Happy to meet in Sydney Eastern suburbs or CBD if anyone wants to try it on for size.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.