Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] K6 GSXR 750

Discussion in 'Archived' started by murchy, Aug 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For Sale: 2006 GSXR 750
    Reason for sale: License suspension
    Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/duhOI#0
    Price: $7500 o.n.o, willing to negotiate based on exclusion of certain accessories.

- 25xxxkm
    - 120/70 & 180/55 Bridgestone S20s on there at the moment, front getting there but should pass RWC with no problems.
    - Rego until March 2014
    - Cosmetically in pretty good shape, some minor blemishes here and there - minor enough that they're not really visible in photos. Feel free to PM me for more information.

- As I am selling due to a licence suspension, I will be hard pressed to organise a RWC. That said, I am open to discussion.

Cool and/or unusual mods:
    - Second hand Akrapovic Carbon shorty exhaust, catalytic converter removed (slightly rashed by previous owner of exhaust as per pictures).
    - Annitori RL Gen 2 Quickshifter (pretty sure there's a picture of a quickshifter in the dictionary beside the word 'Fun')
    - SET Valve mod (smoother power at the cost of slightly increased emmissions)
    - Regulator/Rectifier from 08-11 model GSXR750, replaced faulty original one(common problem). Bike will also come with a second hand Hayabusa Reg/Rec as a backup. Reg/Rec has also been relocated to a spot with better airflow, as most problems are caused by excess heat.
    - Flashed ECU (eliminates error message for SET Valve mod, smoothes out the 'herky jerky' fueling that gixxas are notorious for)

Boring and/or common mods:
    - 2013 model Oxford heated grips (5 way adjustment, battery saver mode)
    - Stomp grips (tank grips to save the boys while braking)
    - Weighted bar ends
    - Clear double bubble windscreen
    - Shorty levers (titanium with red adjusters)
    - Single seat cowl and pillion seat supplied

- Comes with original exhaust with cat, original levers (if i can find them), spare screen, SET Valve servo motor and wiring, spare Reg/Rec.
    - Payment plans will be *considered* from trusted sources., with a reasonable deposit.

PM for more info, feel free to send me your phone number if you'd like to chat.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. What state in Aus?
  3. Its VIC as per the topic title.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.