Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Icon Tarmac 2 CE Boots

Discussion in 'Archived' started by damedi, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 damedi, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    Just received these boots from the USA but they are a size too small for me! I have ordered another pair (the size up) as they are a really great looking boot with the necessary CE protection and features for city riding.

Model: Icon Tarmac 2 CE Boots

Size: US9.5/UK9/EU43.5

I paid ~AU$175 (US$135) for the boots + ~AU$72 postage (= ~AU$247 TOTAL).

I'm looking to get AU$150 for them.

My loss is YOUR gain! These are BRAND NEW UNUSED. Pictures below are of the actual boots.

Located in Newtown NSW.

Blurb from the website I ordered them:

Icon Tarmac 2 Boots

The Icon Tarmac 2 CE Boots are the fusion of athletic shoe design and necessary motorcycle riding features. An emphasis on street sportbike-specific geometry, increased comfort, and ease of use sets the Tarmac 2 Boots apart from
    all motorcycle boots that have come before. A reinforced upper, steel shank, molded ankle plate, reinforced toe and heel box equip the Tarmac 2 Boots for duty. The sculpted bottom unit was specifically designed to work with sportbike rearsets and allow positioning of your foot for all-day riding comfort and performance. Add a pre-tensioned stealth lace system and overmolded breathable mesh and you are left with a shoe to take on both all-comers, and all-corners.

• Suede leather and overmolded mesh upper
    • Sportbike-Influenced bottom unit geometry
    • Axialmetric steel shank
    • Internal ankle plate
    • Molded ankle plate
    • Pre-tensioned stealth elastic lacing system
    • CE certified

IMG_20150629_210002. IMG_20150629_205920. IMG_20150629_205840. IMG_20150629_205816. IMG_20150629_205729.

Attached Files:

2. Happy to post anywhere in OZ. Should fit in a medium AusPost Satchel which are $13.40.
  3. SOLD! Please close thread - thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.