Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Husqvarna SM610 Motard LAMS

Discussion in 'Archived' started by zooker, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This bike is great to learn on due to its relative light-weight and maneuverability. It is LAMS approved.....but don't let that fool you. If you do want to go quick it has loads of power and will beat most sportsbikes through the twisties :D They are also quite low maintenance (compared to most of the racier 450 motards) similar to a DRZ400.

2005 Husqvarna SM610
    Rego till Feb 2014
    Serviced every 2000km using full synthetic oil (manual states 5000km service intervals, but I see more frequent oil changes as cheap insurance)
    Barrett Exhaust (comes with stock pipe)
    Carby re-jetted to suit (Comes with additional jets in the kit)
    BRAND NEW! Bridgestone S20 tyres
    Acerbis Supermoto Handguards
    Pro-taper fatbars
    Supermoto axle sliders
    Iridium spark plug (mitigates the mid-throttle hesitation these bikes are known for)
    New air-filter 2 weeks ago

The plastics have a few scratches and the tank graphics have some rub marks from my knees. Also one of the handguards has a slight bend and a few scratches due to a slow speed drop on some slippery dirt. But that's the great thing about a motard, you just pick it up and keep going ;)

Please call on 0413348463

So ask yourself this:
    - Are you looking for the most fun you can have on a LAMS approved bike?
    - Do you enjoy gobs of torque?
    - Do you enjoy masses of grip in the twisties?
    - Are you looking for a nimble commuter?
    - Do you want the ability to ride a dirt road if you stumble across one in your travels?

If you answer yes to any of the above, then you should definitely have a look at this bike!! (y)

Attached Files:

2. I have a TE610 (DS variant of the bike), and it really is a great model. It'll happily sit on 110 and still have enough oomph to overtake, and around town it is pretty damn good.

I ride it way more than my VFR750 (which I bought long before the Husqy). Power isn't everything ;).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.