Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sold] Honda VT250F Interceptor II

Discussion in 'Archived' started by smidge, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 smidge, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
    For Sale, 89/90 VT250F.

Slightly different to the earlier ones, this one has the external twin rotor front discs and looks a bit more storm trooper. Bought a few years and have slowly restored it. Still isn't perfect but is rare, and rides nicely for its age and condition

Price: $1450
    Rego: Expires 9th April

Good: Rides great, never had a single issue with it, has new rear tyre, chain and both sprockets.

Bad: Tail light has a hole in it (still functional, replacements are $10 on import monster), Speedo doesn't work properly all of the time.

(first pic before belly pan was imported from Japan and fitted)

Please PM for more contact details, eager to sell so make a reasonable offer.

Also if you're googling.. hard to find exactly what model this is cause its mostly Japanese but VT250FH seems to get the most accurate results.

Scroll down to the FH version
  2. It's a vt250fj, this model was my first bike, I would buy it but my bank account is about to be emptied to buy my land
  3. Cheap deals for Land owners! would like to move it while it still has rego for ease of life!
  4. Best price?
  5. If i write $400 on here, and you don't buy it, then the bike might as well be listed for $400 originally.. see what i mean? PM or come and have a look if you want to talk prices. I'm willing to negotiate on price if it means the bike gets sold soon and with less hassle for me.
  6. Yeah, good point man, sorry.
    I'll send you a pm, it's about a 4 hr drive for me to come see it, but I'm keen if the price is good. I'll be in touch.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.